LACO wants YOU to be a campus rep!
If you attend a LA area college or university, love music, are personable and have excellent communication skills, then this is the “job” for you! As a Campus to Concert Hall campus rep, you will learn to market LACO concerts to peers and classmates. Be the enthusiastic voice of the Chamber Orchestra on your campus and gain invaluable work experience, an inside look at not-for-profit management and access to world-class music!
- Interested students will be interviewed in order for their applications to be considered
- All Campus Reps are to complete a 10-hour internship per semester (that’s only 2 hours per month!)
- Promote the All Access Pass and student rush tickets
- Market LACO to your campus community through flyers and email blasts
- Spend 2-hours/month in the LACO office actively promoting the concerts and learning more about non-profit management
- Be an active participant in LACO’s online media initiatives
- One free All Access Pass for the year that includes a great seat to:
- All 7 Orchestral Series concerts at Glendale’s Alex Theatre or UCLA’s Royce Hall
- Discover Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 4 concert at Ambassador Auditorium
- All 3 Westside Connections concerts at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica
- College night at a LACO rehearsal including a free reception with musicians
- LACO after-parties to enjoy with friends and musicians
- Marketing & PR experience
- Build your resume
- Get to know the inside scoop at a brown bag lunch with LACO musicians, staff and board
- A LACO tote bag, note pads and buttons
Download our college rep application and send it in by mail or fax today!
Contact the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1 for details and more info.