- Saturday, 03 Feb 2007
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- 5:30 pm
- Jeffrey Kahane, conductor
- Margaret Batjer, violin
- Sarah Thornblade, violin
- David Washburn, trumpet
- Dina Morrone, special guest performer
- Corelli Concerto Grosso in B-flat major, Op. 6, No.11
- Torelli Sonata in D major for Trumpet and Strings, G. 1
- Vivaldi Concerto in A minor for Two Violins, Op. 3, No. 8
Benvenuti alla festa!
LACO’s Fifth Annual Concert Gala begins at 5:30 pm with una coppa di spumante in the Tiffany Room of the Millenium Biltmore Hotel. Depart on a musical and theatrical journey from Rome to Venice via Bologna, highlighted by the music of Corelli, Torelli and Vivaldi.
After the concert, participate in silent and live auctions. Bid on luxury and one-of-a-kind items including a one-week stay at the four-star GRAND HOTEL CROCE DI MALTA in Montecatini Terme, Tuscany. This fabulous Italian vacation includes round-trip business class for two on Lufthansa German Airlines. More outstanding live auction items.
Complete the evening with dinner and dancing in the Crystal Ballroom, magically transformed into a Palazzo di Venezia typical of Italy’s Golden Age.
$600 – Ruby Advocate Ticket
$750 – Diamond Advocate Ticket*
- Includes Premium Patron Party on Feb 2
$6,000 – Silver Patron Table*
$7,500 – Gold Patron Table**
$12,500 – Platinum Patron Table**
$15,000 – Benefactor Table**
- Hosts only invited to Feb 2 Premium Patron Party
- Hosts and all table guests invited to Feb 2 Premium Patron Party
Festa di Carnevale is presented under the generous patronage of the Consul General of Italy, the Honorable Diego Brasioli and Mrs. Rana Brasioli.
Gifts generously provided by E’hotels.crocedimalta, Agenzia per il Turismo Montecatini Terme-Valdinievole, the Italian Government Tourist Board and Lufthansa German Airlines.