- Allan Vogel, leader & oboe
- Elissa Johnston, soprano
- Steven Pence, bass
- David Shostac, flute
- Tereza Stanislav, violin
- Josefina Vergara, violin
- Roland Kato, viola
- Armen Ksajikian, cello
- Peter Lloyd, double bass
- Patricia Mabee, harpsicord
- Cho-Liang Lin, violin
- Chee Yun, violin
- Philippe Quint, violin
- Margaret Batjer, violin
- Bach “Ich bin vergnügt mit meinem Glücke” (“I am content in my good fortune”), from Cantata No. 84
- Telemann Concerto in D major for Four Violins, TWV 40:202
- Bach “Es ist vollbracht” (“It is accomplished”), from Cantata No.159
- Bach “Tritt auf die Glaubensbahn” (“Walk in the way of faith”), from Cantata No. 154
Beloved LACO principal oboe Allan Vogel gathers his fellow musicians to perform chamber music gems from the Baroque era.
“No oboist anywhere exceeds the virtuosic musicality of Allan Vogel.” LA Opus
part of the
Join us for a pre-concert reception, beginning at 6 pm, free to all ticket holders.
box office info
Call Andrew or Megan in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1, Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm and on concert days from 9 am to 4 pm. The box office is closed on public holidays.
Full Series Subscriptions for the 5-concert 20114 Baroque Conversations series are $235.
Single tickets are $55.
For information or to purchase tickets, call Andrew or Megan in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1.
Program, artists and ticket prices subject to change.