- Thursday, 27 Jan 2011
- Zipper Concert Hall
- 7 pm
- Allan Vogel, host & oboe
- Josefina Vergara, violin
- David Speltz, cello
- David Shostac, flute
- Kenneth Munday, bassoon
- Patricia Mabee, harpsichord
- Handel Trio Sonata in G minor, Op. 2, No. 8
- Boismortier Trio Sonata in E minor, Op. 37, No. 2
- Telemann Quartet in G major from Tafelmusik, Part 1
- Bach Capriccio on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BMV 992
- Bach Contrapunctus 1 and 4 from Art of the Fugue, BWV 1080
- Vivaldi La Pastorella (“The Sheperdess”)
Explore the genesis of orchestral music through intimate performances with the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra. In signature LACO style, the artists will introduce the music from the stage, share their insights, and invite your questions to conclude the evening.
Performed without intermission, the concert begins at 7 pm and ends at approximately 8:45 pm, including the conversation between the musicians and audience.
part of the
Program and artists subject to change.
read the Program Notes
Join us for a pre-concert reception, beginning at 6 pm, free to all ticket holders.
Looking for a restaurant close to Zipper?
Stop by one of these downtown restaurants for a bite to eat.
Subscriptions for the 5-concert 2010-11 Baroque Conversations series are $195. Single tickets are $45 each.
Call Jacquie or Marcella in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 215 or purchase individual tickets online now.