- Elizabeth Blumenstock, leader & violin
- Vivaldi Concerto in F minor for Strings, RV 143
- Telemann Concerto in G major for Four Violins, TWV 40:201
- Handel Concerto Grosso in C major, “Alexander’s Feast”, HWV 318
- Vivaldi Concerto in E minor for Violin, Strings and Continuo, “Il Favorito”, Op. 11, No. 2
- Vivaldi Concerto in D minor for Two Violins, Two Flutes, Two Oboes, Bassoon, Strings and Continuo, RV 566
Admired for performances of verve and eloquence, concertmaster of the Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra Elizabeth Blumenstock leads LACO in a program of orchestral masterpieces from the violin.
“Star violinist Elizabeth Blumenstock, in flight, doesn’t alight anywhere until she’s done, and she generally dazzles you.” San Francisco Classical Voice
part of the
Join us for a pre-concert reception, beginning at 6 pm, free to all ticket holders.
box office info
Call Andrew or Megan in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1, Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm and on concert days from 9 am to 4 pm. The box office is closed on public holidays.
Full Series Subscriptions for the 5-concert 2013-14 Baroque Conversations series are $235.
Single tickets are $55.
For information or to purchase tickets, call Andrew or Megan in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1.
Program, artists and ticket prices subject to change.