- Margaret Batjer, violin
- Chee-Yun, violin
- Cho-Liang Lin, violin
- Philippe Quint, violin
- Xiang Yu, violin
- Jeffrey Kahane, piano
- Nico Abondolo, double bass
- Telemann Concerto in D major for Four Violins, TWV 40:202
- Moszkowski Suite in G minor, Op. 71
- Kreisler Mélodie from Gluck’s Orfeo ed Euridice
- Brahms Scherzo in C minor, “Sonatensatz”
- John Corigliano The Red Violin Caprices, Variation Nos. 4 & 5
- C. Franck Violin Sonata in A major
- Saint-Saëns Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso, Op. 28
- de Sarasate Navarra (“Spanish Dance”), Op. 33
- Ravel Pièce en Forme de Habanera
- Kreisler Tambourin Chinois, Op. 3
- Piazzolla Oblivion for Four Violins and Bass
- Piazzolla Libertango for Four Violins and Bass
- Bartók Romanian Folk Dances, Sz. 56
This dazzling once-in-a-lifetime fiddle face-off features five world-class violinists attempting to outplay one another in an acrobatic program of solos, duos, trios and quartets starring the Stradivarius violins.
part of the
strad fest LA
box office info
Call Andrew or Carrie in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1, Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm, on concert Saturdays from noon to 4 pm and concert Sundays from noon until 3pm. The box office is closed on public holidays.
Single tickets start at $45.
For information or to purchase tickets, call Andrew or Carrie in the box office at 213 622 7001 × 1.
Program, artists and ticket prices subject to change.