Box office hours
Monday – Friday, noon to 5 pm
Tickets may be purchased online 24 hours a day, until four hours prior to the starting time of each concert. After those times, please call the LACO box office, or buy tickets at the venue.
The LACO box office is also open on Orchestral Series weekends, from noon to 4 pm on Saturday, and noon to 3 pm on Sunday. It is closed public holidays and Mondays following Orchestral Series concerts.
Theatre Sales at the venue box office begin on the day of the concert:
- at the Alex Theatre at noon
- at Royce Hall at 5:30 pm
- at Zipper Concert Hall at 6:30 pm
- at The Huntington at 6:30 pm
Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 183
Los Angeles, CA 90071
213 626 2157
213 622 7001 × 1: Monday – Friday, 12 pm to 5 pm
student/senior discount for orchestral concerts
Section C tickets for Orchestral Series concerts at the Alex Theatre and Royce Hall available to seniors 65 and older and students at a discount. One ticket per valid student ID.
The All Access Pass is available to students with a valid student ID. For just $30, attend unlimited LACO concerts with valid student ID; subject to availability.
Rush Tickets available to students at $8 at the box office from one hour prior to start time. One ticket per valid student ID; subject to availability at the discretion of the box office.
Fine Print: No refunds. Latecomers to concerts will be seated at appropriate breaks in the music. Programs, artists and ticket prices subject to change.
group ticketing (minimum of 10)
Group ticket prices (15% off the regular ticket price) available for:
- Orchestral Series concerts at the Alex Theatre or Royce Hall
- Baroque Conversations at The Huntington in San Marino or First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica
- In Focus at The Huntington in San Marino or First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica
Group tickets are available by phone, mail or fax.
all access pass
LACO offers many ways for students to attend great concerts at low prices and to be involved with the Orchestra. Students with a valid ID can purchase an All Access Pass for only $30. The $30 All Access Pass includes:
- All 7 Orchestral Series concerts in the 2019-20 season on either Saturdays or Sundays
- All 3 Baroque Conversations concerts at The Huntington in San Marino or First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica
- All 3 In Focus concerts at The Huntington in San Marino or First Presbyterian Church of Santa Monica
- All 3 Sound Investment salons
- LACO after-parties to enjoy with friends and musicians
- Advance reservation privileges and option to reserve up to 3 additional tickets at $8 each for your friends (valid student ID required)
All tickets are subject to availability.
LACO offers student tickets at $8 per concert, subject to availability. Valid student ID required; one ticket only per ID.
student ambassador program
Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra (LACO) is passionate about engaging with students and making classical music accessible to students. This year, we are launching a Student Ambassador program that gives students hands-on marketing experience with a world-renowned performance ensemble!
We are seeking 10 highly driven, independent students to serve as Student Ambassadors for the 2019-20 season. These students will serve as on-campus representatives for LACO, promoting concerts and answering any questions about LACO; and they will play a vital role in promoting our Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass program, which allows students to attend up to 18 concerts for a one-time payment of $30.
- Serve as on-campus representative for LACO
- Promote LACO’s Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass on campus
- Utilize campus resources to promote concerts and events (i.e. newspapers, radio stations, email blasts, etc.)
- Communicate regularly with a LACO staff member to discuss progress and marketing strategy
- Must be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student, and
- Must be able to commit 2-3 hours per week
- Complimentary Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass ($30 value)
- Hands on marketing experience with a highly respected non-profit cultural institution
- Networking opportunities with our musicians and administrative personnel
- Opportunity to earn exciting rewards such as LACO merchandise and backstage passes
Interested candidates may apply by sending a brief letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LACO has lots of opportunities for college faculty and students to get involved with the Orchestra. Opportunities include help with a LACO rehearsal and becoming a docent for the Orchestra’s Meet the Music program.
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Checks made payable to Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
Cash also accepted at venue box offices
Online: $5 per ticket
By phone, mail, fax: $5 per order for one ticket; $10 per order for two or more tickets
Exchange fee on single tickets: $5 per ticket