Share your love of great music with a contribution to Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra. Support from music lovers like you makes possible all LACO programs, bringing the Orchestra’s innovative programming into the lives of thousands of students, families and Angelenos of all ages.
there are many ways to give:
- Make a donation online.
- Call 213 622 7001 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Download this form and mail to 350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 183, Los Angeles, CA 90071, or fax to 213 626 2157.
- Transfer appreciated stock, which may help you avoid capital gains tax. Call 213 622 7001 × 4 for details.
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Leave LACO a legacy through a planned gift such as a will bequest or charitable gift annuity.
- Online shopping benefits LACO when you use Amazon Smile.
- Attend LACO’s engaging Special Events and get even closer to the music you love.
annual fund donor benefits
As a Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra annual fund donor, you will enjoy special benefits that further enhance your enjoyment of the Orchestra.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 213 622 7001 × 4.
- pursue your passions with a personalized benefits package tailored to your interests
- join guest artists at an intimate post-concert dinner
- participate in exclusive announcement events
- take home a signed score of a work performed by LACO during the season
- all conductor’s circle benefits
- get the inside scoop at an exclusive 2018-19 season preview event
- revel with a special 50th anniversary season launch party celebrating LACO’s inaugural community concert with Grand Performances
- enjoy premier listing on prominent donor recognition page in concert programs
- spread the joy of music with opportunities to underwrite special concerts and projects, sponsor guest artists and commission new works
- all first chair and musicians’ circle benefits
- get up close and personal with the world of orchestral auditions with an invitation to LACO/USC Thornton Strings Mentorship Program mock auditions and exclusive dinner with audition judges and Thornton faculty
- watch a unique concert program take shape at a Westside Connections afternoon tech rehearsal followed by dinner with musicians and special guests
- all $2,500+ and musicians’ circle benefits
- mix and mingle before concerts and at intermission with access to donor lounges at the Alex Theatre, Royce Hall & Moss Theater
- enjoy priority seating at the concert hall of your choice
- meet musicians and fellow first chair members with invitations to two elegant First Chair musicales in private homes featuring performances by LACO musicians or guest artists
- take advantage of a ticketing concierge providing personal service for all of your box office needs
- all musicians’ circle benefits
- peek behind the scenes with an invitation for two to a premium dress rehearsal at Zipper Concert Hall
- don’t miss a beat when you receive pre-sale ticket offers for must-see concerts and events
- watch a child’s eyes light up during her first visit to the concert hall at a Meet the Music performance at Zipper Hall
- see your name in print with a listing in concert programs
- stay in touch with LACO’s annual donor newsletter
- expand your musical knowledge at a Saturday morning donor dress rehearsal with special lectures, activities and refreshments
sponsor a concert or featured artist
Conductor’s Circle members have the opportunity to sponsor a concert or a featured artist. These additional sponsorships start at $7,500. Sponsors receive exclusive perks, including:
- listing in the season program as a guest artist sponsor
- listing on laco.org as sponsor of your selected guest artist
- invitation to a post-concert dinner with the sponsored guest artist(s)
- and more!
Contact Lacey Huszcza at 213 622 7001 × 202 or email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities or becoming a donor.
LACO is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 23-7010825. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.