about Alex Theatre
Since 1925, the Alex Theatre has been a Los Angeles area landmark. Designed by architects Charles R. Selkirk and Arthur G. Lindley, the Alexander Theatre, as it was originally known, opened its doors as a vaudeville and motion picture house. Featuring Greek and Egyptian motifs, the Alex Theatre is not only an important example of the grand theatres of the early 20th century; it also provides a strong sense of identity for downtown Glendale, California.
validated parking available
Orange Street Parking Garage located at the corner of California & Orange
Exchange Parking Garage located on Maryland Ave, south of Wilson
Glendale Marketplace Garage located at the corner of Harvard & Maryland
Parking is $1 for four hours with validation from the Alex Theatre (rates subject to change). Stop by the CD counter, or speak with the House Manager for information.