The Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra makes great music personal, and you can help make our great music possible! Contributions to the Orchestra Fund enable us to share live musical performances with the kids of LAUSD, perform traditional and innovative repertoire.
there are many ways to give:
- You can make a donation online.
- Call 213 622 7001 to make a credit card donation over the phone.
- Download this form and mail to 350 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 183, Los Angeles, CA 90071, or fax to 213 626 2157.
- Transfer appreciated stock, which may help you avoid capital gains tax. Call 213 622 7001 × 4 for details.
- Double your impact with a corporate matching gift.
- Leave LACO a legacy through a planned gift such as a will bequest or charitable gift annuity.
Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra donors enjoy special benefits that further enhance their enjoyment of the Orchestra. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 213 622 7001 × 4.
- attend an exclusive season preview with LACO music director Jeffrey Kahane
- experience the music through the eyes of a student with an invitation to a Meet the Music performance (not open to the public)
- premier listing on a prominent donor recognition page in concert programs
- the opportunity to purchase tickets to an exclusive season preview with LACO music director Jeffrey Kahane
- experience the Orchestra’s audition process with an invitation to the mock auditions for the LACO/USC Thornton Strings Mentorship Program
- priority seating at the concert hall of your choice
- invitation to two elegant musicales in private homes featuring performances by LACO musicians or guest artists
Contact Lacey Huszcza at 213 622 7001 × 202 or email@example.com for more information about sponsorship opportunities or becoming a donor.
sponsor a concert or featured artist
Featured artist and concert sponsorships start at $7,500. Sponsors receive all First Chair benefits, plus other exclusive perks, including:
- listing in the season program as a guest artist sponsor
- listing on laco.org as sponsor of your selected guest artist
- invitation to a post-concert dinner with the sponsored guest artist(s)
- and more!
LACO is a 501© (3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 23-7010825. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.