COVID-19 Related Updates
Updated: APRIL 2022
Please note: We will continue to post updates to this page as needed
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
LACO is committed to the health and safety of its patrons, artists and staff and will require proof of full vaccination for everyone attending in-person LACO events. Social distancing will be implemented and, under current Los Angeles County guidelines, masks will be required indoors at all times. LACO will continue to exceed state and local guidelines, recommendations and requirements for indoor activities.
Effective January 2022, LACO’s vaccine requirement for all eligible audience members includes a COVID-19 booster obtained no later than the date of the performance.
Eligibility for the COVID-19 booster is as follows: for all Moderna recipients and Pfizer recipients ages 12+, boosters are eligible five months after their second vaccine dose. Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients are eligible for a booster dose two months after their initial vaccine.
Your Health + Safety
The continued health and safety of our audience, musicians, and staff is LACO’s top priority.
- A photo ID and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19* is required for everyone attending and working our concerts. This includes audience members, musicians, guest artists, staff, and venue personnel.
- All staff and audience members will be asked to remain masked. Only musicians on stage will be unmasked **
- Physical distancing will be implemented throughout all events.
- To increase the comfort level and safety at our events, venues will not be sold at full capacity.
**Masks will be optional at select events this season, including the 2022 Gala and CURRENT: Equilibrium.
LACO’s guidelines meet and sometimes exceed the most recent orders issued by the Los Angeles County health officer on September 30, 2021.
We are currently unable to welcome guests who are not vaccinated, including children under the age of 5, who are currently ineligible to receive the vaccination.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- a physical vaccination card with your name and date of birth (photocopies or digital photo on your mobile device are acceptable)
- documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
- a government-issued QR code, which includes your name, vaccine type, and vaccination dates. All county residents may request a digital vaccination record here
Guests with questions about LACO’s mandatory COVID-19 policy can contact the Box Office via email or by calling (213) 622-7001 EXT. 1.
*Fully vaccinated individuals are those who have received their second shot of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or a one-shot vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) and their booster (if eligible) by Jan 29, 2022. Questions about your eligibility for the booster? Contact us below at (213) 622-7001 EXT. 1