COVID-19 Related Postponements and Cancelations
Updated: April 17, 2020
Please note: We will continue to post updates to this page as needed.
Due to impact of COVID-19 in Los Angeles, we have made the difficult decision to cancel or postpone all LACO concerts for the remainder of the 2019/20 season. We had been looking forward to sharing these concerts with all of you and are heartbroken by these changes, but the safety of our musicians, audience, and staff will always take precedence.
If you hold tickets to an affected concert, the value of your ticket purchase will automatically be applied to your account for future LACO ticket purchases, including concerts next season.
You do not need to contact your Patron Journey Team to receive this credit.
What to do with your tickets
For events with a date in the future, you may:
- Convert your unused tickets into a tax-deductible donation to support LACO. You will receive a letter for charitable deductions.
- Exchange your tickets into the same or similar seating section for other concerts in the 2020/21 season, for no additional charge.
- Return your tickets and put the money on your account, to be used for future concert purchases.
- Request a full refund for your unused tickets.
For events with a date in the past, if you have not already managed your tickets, we will automatically bank the value of your tickets for future use.
- Border Crossings on 3/12-13 has been postponed
- Meet the Music on 3/13 has been canceled
- Ravel, Strauss + Contreras on 3/28-29 has been canceled
- Beethoven + Schumann on 4/2-3 has been canceled
- Romantic Chopin on 4/18-19 has been canceled
- Sheku + Beethoven’s Eroica on 5/15-18 has been canceled
For more info about tickets — or to request further information — contact the Patron Journey team at the LACO office at (213) 622-7001, EXT. 1 or by emailing email@example.com. We thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented circumstance.
The coronavirus pandemic may prevent us from gathering together to share music in person, but current circumstances will not prevent LACO from providing you with exquisite, enduring, personal musical experiences. We are happy to announce that the musicians of LACO have generously volunteered to share a wide variety of audio and video options during this time.
LACO AT HOME allows people everywhere to engage and listen to spellbinding performances with “America’s finest chamber orchestra” — no subscription, sign-up, or payment required.
Thank you for supporting your Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra.