campus to concert hall
all access pass
LACO offers many ways for college students to attend great concerts at low prices and to be involved with the Orchestra. College students with a valid ID can purchase an All Access Pass for only $30. The $30 All Access Pass includes:
- All 8 Orchestral Series concerts in the 2018-19 season on either Saturdays or Sundays
- All 5 Baroque Conversations concerts at Zipper Concert Hall in downtown
- All 3 In Focus concerts at The Ann and Jerry Moss Theatre in Santa Monica or The Huntington Library in San Marino
- All 3 Sound Investment salons
- LACO after-parties to enjoy with friends and musicians
- Advance reservation privileges and option to reserve up to 3 additional tickets at $8 each for your college friends (valid college ID required)
All tickets are subject to availability.
LACO also offers college student tickets at $8 per concert, subject to availability. Valid college ID required; one ticket only per ID.
student ambassador program
Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra (LACO) is passionate about engaging with students and making classical music accessible to students. This year, we are launching a Student Ambassador program that gives students hands-on marketing experience with a world-renowned performance ensemble!
We are seeking 10 highly driven, independent students to serve as Student Ambassadors for the 2017-18 season. These students will serve as on-campus representatives for LACO, promoting concerts and answering any questions about LACO; and they will play a vital role in promoting our Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass program, which allows students to attend up to 18 concerts for a one-time payment of $30.
- Serve as on-campus representative for LACO
- Promote LACO’s Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass on campus
- Utilize campus resources to promote concerts and events (i.e. newspapers, radio stations, email blasts, etc.)
- Communicate regularly with a LACO staff member to discuss progress and marketing strategy
- Must be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student, and
- Must be able to commit 2-3 hours per week
- Complimentary Campus to Concert Hall All Access Pass ($30 value)
- Hands on marketing experience with a highly respected non-profit cultural institution
- Networking opportunities with our musicians and administrative personnel
- Chances to earn exciting rewards such as LACO merchandise and backstage passes
Interested candidates may apply by sending a brief letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LACO has lots of opportunities for college faculty and students to get involved with the Orchestra. Opportunities include help with a LACO rehearsal and becoming a docent for the Orchestra’s Meet the Music program.
This program is supported in part by Marina Graphics Center. Inc.